Lip Neutralization / Lip Lightening treatment is a unique and gradual process that slightly brightens dark look lips. Apart from brightening dark lips, it works to even out the color of the lips.
The lips are one of the most apparent parts of the body that helps to make a good impression. But many people are worried about their uneven lips color and dark lips.
If you are one of them and finding a suitable treatment this article is especially for you. In this article, we will discuss the lip neutralization process and its various factors.
What exactly is Lip Neutralization?
This is a process in which the color pigmentation of cool or dark-toned lips is neutralized to get the desired color. The main aim of this procedure is to equalize or create an equal tone for both the lower and upper lips to achieve an even tone.
Even if both the upper and the lower lip are different in shades, or if they entirely need to brighten. The dermatologist will take the time to gradually even out your dull lips and bring the desired lip tone.
This technique helps to achieve a more even, natural, and suitable lip tone without pigmentation. Moreover, in addition to lip tone, for the fuller appearance of the lips, it creates outlines.
The neutralizing lip color is layered, and a specialist applies it over a few sessions. The specialist should have an experience in layering techniques and knowledge of color theory.
What does it involve?
If you are willing to get lips treatment, make an appointment with a board-certified dermatologist. Ask several questions about your treatment for better knowledge. After the consultation, he will suggest to you if this treatment is suitable for you or not.
The neutralizing dark lip may require 2 or 3 sessions to achieve the desired results. Generally, after the first session, it takes 5 to 7 weeks for the lips to recover, then a touch-up is necessary. People having an ethnic background usually need several sessions to get rid of dark lips.
It is possible to get a desirable appearance using colored lips. However, it is necessary to neutralize dark lips to achieve this. In the first lip neutralization/lip lightening session, the lips artist will neutralize cool undertones (i.e., blue, purple). He will use warm-based pigments to lift the darkness of the lips and achieve a neutralized tone. Most specialists choose this technique because it gives the most natural and long-lasting results.
Micropigmentation of the dark lip is a popular treatment for both men and women. It is a suitable technique for one looking to boost and level out their lip tone. It requires more than three sessions and the healing process may appear orange for up to 7 days after treatment.
Here are some benefits of lip neutralizing:
- It gives a subtle, natural, and equal color.
- Saves your time during the makeup routine
- No more reapplying lipstick
- Enhancement of the peach tone or natural pink color of the lips
- Lip shape correction
- Perfect lips for 1.5-2 years
Pre-care Instructions of Lip Neutralization
If you have decided to undergo lip treatment, here are some pre-care instructions. You should follow these instructions to get better results. These includes:
- Avoid any workout 24 hours before the procedure
- Avoid Sun tan or use tanning beds one week before the procedure.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, or Ibuprofen 2 days before the procedure
- Avoid using Alpha Hydroxy acid and Retin A at least 6 weeks before the procedure
- Alcohol consumption is prohibited 48 hours before the procedure.
- Before the procedure, wait at least 1 month after lip fillers.
- Avoid consuming Fish Oil, Primrose Oil, Prenatal Vitamins, Nutritional Shakes, and Hair, Skin Supplements 2 days before treatment.
- If you are at the risk of getting a cold sore. After talking with the dermatologist begin your Antiviral Medication 3 days prior to your procedure. Some experts usually recommend starting taking it 3 to 4 days before the procedure. For cold sore patients here are the best home remedies for cold sore.
Cost of lip neutralization
The cost of this procedure is vary depending on different factors. These include geographical location, the experience of the artist, and the number of sessions.
However, according to different reviews from customers, the cost ranges between $400 to $800.
Lip neutralization is a very effective treatment for brightening the appearance of dark lips. As well as to even out the tone of uneven lips.
If you are worried about your dark lips and uneven color tone lips. You should consider undergoing this treatment method.
Note: The information provided in this article is not for professional purposes. So, you should find out a specialist or experience to get your treatment.
If you have any additional questions related to this topic you may contact us by contact form. Our team is always here to give you the best solution.
Read More Informative Contents – Ear piercing for kids, Auricle Piercing, Aegyo sal, and Liposuction.