What is Agoge Diet?
The agoge diet is very popular in the world of weight loss. It is a healthy and perfect weight loss plan in which eating a balanced and nutritious diet is involved. The diet includes plenty of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, lean protein, and low-fat dairy products.
If you are also one of them searching for an agoge diet, you are at the right place. In this article, you will learn about the agoge diet and everything regarding this. So, stay with us, and continue reading to get the complete information and benefits of this diet.
The aim of this diet is to help lose weight without having to resort to unhealthy habits such as restrictive diets or calorie counting. This diet is designed to help achieve weight loss goals with maintaining health and well-being.
Any diet may be declared a good diet if it also works in the maintenance of health and strength. The agoge diet helps to burn belly fat with the burning of other fats.
The word agoge have various meaning in Ancient Greek. It was the rigorous training and education program mandatory for all spartan males. Its goal was the transformation of males into Spartan soldiers who were just loyal to the state and their members, not their families.
The literal meaning of the term agoge is “aggressive” which we use sometimes to describe something tough. For agoge diet, the simple definition for this term is “aggressive diet”.
Advantages of Agoge Diet
The term fitness covers two aspects; Diet and exercise. In dieting, you should consider the benefits that food provides. The following are the benefits of the Agoge diet that you should consider.
- Helps to maintain the health of your teeth, eyes, and skin.
- Possibly helps you live a longer life.
- Boosts immune system
- Supports your muscles
- Strengthens bones
- It reduces the risk of heart diseases, some malignancies, and type 2 diabetes.
- It maintains healthy pregnancies and nursing.
- Helps the digestive system for proper functioning
One of the main benefits of this diet is the use of plant-based proteins which are low in calories and provide all essential amino acids to the body.
You can get these benefits by strictly following the diet plan and schedule of diet. Unlike other western diets loaded with processed, refined, and sugary foods. This diet helps to boost your immune system, metabolic rate, and lean muscle mass.
Agoge Diet Plan
The agoge diet is very famous and plays an important role in weight loss. It has a significant influence on remarkable physical modifications.
You should start eating like Spartans now as you have started training like Spartans. If you succeed in your goal, you will see the fat melt away and revealing six packs abs.
This diet plan is very effective and easy to follow. Its goal is to reduce the risk of muscle loss and increase strength while minimizing fat loss.
The Diet Plan
If you are serious or determined to lose weight, you have to strictly follow the diet plan. After strictly following the diet plan for a few weeks you will see a great difference. The plan include:
- Eat every 4 hours
- With each meal, eat lean protein: Chicken breasts, fish, egg whites, and lean ground beef.
- Include 2-3 servings of vegetables such as cauliflower, cabbage, carrots, and spinach at each meal
- Within 1-3 hours of completing a hard workout add one cheat item.
- Must consume healthy fats up to 40%
- Start with consuming 14 calories per pound of your bodyweight. For example, a male of 200-pounds would consume 2800 calories per day.
- Get 40% of your calories from healthy fats, 35% from protein, and 25% from carbs.
- Reorder your caloric consumption after 4 weeks.
- Do not make huge caloric changes, 100 or 200 calories per day is adequate.
Foods to eat
80 percent of your calories must be provided by the foods listed below.
- For protein sources eat lean red meat, 93% lean. In addition, eat omega-3 eggs, salmon, and chicken breasts for protein intake.
- In vegetables: tomatoes, broccoli, cabbage, spinach, and cauliflower.
- Fat sources: fish oil, extra virgin olive oil, and mixed nuts.
- In snacks: unsalted almonds, protein drinks, and beef jerky.
The main factor in weight loss is patience, so be patient, it may take some time. But you have to stick with the rules or meal plan, and you will be successful in reaching your aim.
After following the daily calorie intake for four weeks you will feel the real result. By eating for four weeks like spartan you will not only feel like spartan, but you also start to look like them.
If you have any questions regarding the agoge diet, please contact us by using the contact form. Our team is always available to help you, stay healthy.
Warning: The nutrition experts say that this diet does not work for everyone. As this diet plan is based on “aggressive” this can lead to dramatic results with fat, and abdominal muscle tissues. This diet plan is very tough but make sure you can get your body shape with it.